Are you looking for employment within a young dynamic company that is an integral part of the Canadian Aerospace Industry? Are you looking for an organization where you can utilize your current skills and continue to gain valuable experience? Condico Technologies offers a positive working environment and is committed to being a great place to work by putting people first!
Condico Technologies is a repair facility certified with Transport Canada which performs repairs & overhauls on aircraft instrumentation and avionics.
We are looking for someone who has a demonstrated electronic background coupled with very strong mechanical skills and an eye for detail. This work is quite intricate and detailed. Use of tweezers and watchmaker tools is typical.
Qualifications and experience requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills, the ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly and effectively and will be a team player.
- A thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic components and equipment including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes.
- Interpret wiring and schematic diagrams and complex technical instructions.
- Study and interpret manufactures maintenance manuals, service bulletins and other available resources.
- Work unsupervised for long periods.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
- Outstanding problem solving ability.
- Gyro/Altimeter repair experience is considered a major asset.
Minimum 2+ years experience repairing electronic and mechanical instruments preferred.
* Background in Electronics Technology is ESSENTIAL.
- Full Time Position – 40 hours/week
- Wage to be negotiated at time of interview based on experience
- Health and Dental benefit program available
**Only those applicants to be interviewed will be contacted